Thursday, June 01, 2006

Showgirls and Wives


I nearly asked Claudia to be my steady girlfriend this morning.

As she scrambled eggs and made me breakfast I wished for one second that I belonged to her.

“No need to cook for me today, Claudia. It’s warm and muggy in here.”

“It’s not a problem Josh, I love to cook.”

She’s just another broad after all my cash, I assumed.

She dropped an eggshell on the floor and picked it up with her toes.

“That’s so funny. How did you do that?”

“Do what?”

“Curl your toes and pick up both pieces of that eggshell without looking down?”

“Oh, that. I don’t know. I’ve always used my feet that way.”

Her pink briefs gathered into the crack of her sweet, tangy ass cheeks as she scrambled the whites inside a non-stick pan that some other girl bought me when I first moved into the place.

“These are nice, Josh!”

“Oh thanks. My mom sent me the set for Christmas. I never use them, as you can see.”

“What a shame. If I had a skillet like this I would make omelets every day.”

“Are you trying to move in with me?” I asked.

“No, no. That was just a compliment on your cookware,” she said with most of her long hair covering the right side of a petite pretty face.

“Want some coffee?” She asked.

“Sure that would be nice.”

It suddenly occurred to me that perhaps I should settle down. I would be very happy with this specialized pampering everyday. It may not be all that bad living with just one chick.

I sipped my coffee and she dipped a bag of Lipton tea up and down in a cup of hot water while holding the little white paper attached to a string with her left toes.

“Too bad you got a bag and I can’t take you to a church and marry you Claudia.”

She got pissed off and stormed out without finishing her eggs.

Sure it’s a hot piece of ass, but there are lots of trainees in town who need a wealthy man to pay for the operation and know how to make a tasty cup of tea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home