Monday, July 03, 2006

Doing Them All

Mormons are so old fashioned.

So many wives and so little time to do them all...

That’s how the world once was, you know.

Tons of wives everywhere. Some men had twelve.

But here we all are, with the exception of the Mormons, waiting for death to part us so we can go get some strange.

I’m “married” again and going on five years. Before I said “I do”, I presented my partner with a list of rules:

“I can never me monogamous,” I promised.

Here I am again being monogamous and I don’t know why.

“We’re going out tonight and see what pops off,” he said.

I pretended like I could care less, but was actually salivating inside.

We rode into Chelsea to see what was up. We were bored in no time and decided to head home instead.

There he was– that dude I have seen for years in various places throughout town. I had him once, back in the ‘90s. Yummy! Damn! There he was cruising my lover and I.

I knew he wanted my partner and not I. After all, we already had each other and it’s never as good as the first time.

He must have been coming home from the gym. He had his bag and was still dressed in sweat pants and a wife beater.

He followed us off the train and down DeKalb Avenue.

I just knew something was going to pop off.

We made it to our door and my lover said to me “Yuck! Don’t you ever bring a tired queen like that home with us.”

The stranger heard it too.

I felt sorry for him, but could care less, I’ve thrown myself at him lots of times over the years and he passed it by.

It could have been fun– the three of us.

But we’re monogamous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home