Monday, July 03, 2006

Lesbian Lust

I have new neighbors. They moved into the top floor apartment. Nobody ever stays for long in that space.

I told the landlord that $1,600 a month is way too much to charge for the place, although there are three bedrooms up there.

The landlord is Black but still insists that from now on only white folks will be renting from him.

“Lenox, that is very immature,” I said. “You cannot judge all Black people based on the track record of others who have lived here.”

“You must understand my situation. I have lost far too much money from those ghetto bastards who move in and don’t pay me their rent,” he said with his hands on his hips and his ugly red afro blowing in the wind.

“That’s because you always sleep with your tenants. Business is business, and pleasure is pleasure,” I explained.

“Tyler did have some good ass,” he said, while reconsidering his decision to allow a lesbian couple, Tonya and Sonja to take the place.

“I knew you were fucking him. Oh well, who am I to judge? I was too!”

We both laughed.

“Lesbians? You are letting dykes move in above me? There goes the neighborhood!” I shouted while slamming the door in his face.

A few moments later, he rang my bell again.

“What? What do you want from us?” I cried from behind the door.

There they were, Tonya and Sonja, my new neighbors.

“Tonya, Sonja, this is Charles and Bradley," Lenox said while introducing us.

“It’s nice to meet you.”

“Nice to meet you , too!” “You guys don’t mind if we use the back yard do you?”

“That’s our back yard, you have the roof,” my partner explained.

I noticed Tonya forming a fist, and knew that there will soon be trouble in paradise.

They stomped off like Mike Tysons with long hair and we slapped each other a high five and offered one another double Z snaps.

“Bradley, if I see those dykes in the back yard I’m going to throw something at them.” “You can see inside our apartment from the backyard, I don’t want them back there either,” he said.

This morning, they slipped an invitation under the door inviting us to a bar-b-q in the back yard tomorrow evening.

I slipped an invitation under their door too, inviting them to the sex party at our place tomorrow night.

I’m not even going to pull the curtains closed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home